4 - 6 Persons
- Ginseng Bak Kut Teh Premix – 1 sachet
- Pork ribs – 1kg
- Garlic (skin intact) – 2 pcs
- White peppercorn – 25g
- Dark soya sauce – ½ teaspoons
- Light soya sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Fried Tofu Puffs – 1 packet
- Salt to taste
- Water – 1500ml (about 7 rice bowls)
- Blanch Pork rib in boiling water. Put aside.
- Place Ginseng Bak Kut Teh Premix, garlic, white peppercorn and blanched pork ribs into pot. Add in 1500ml (about 7 rice bowls) of water and bring to boil.
- Turn to medium heat, add in dark soya sauce, light soya sauce, fried tofu puffs and simmer for 45 minutes or longer (or until the pork ribs are tender).
- Add in some lettuce 10 minutes before turning off the fire.
- Season with salt if preferred and serve warm.