Braised Japan Golden Amidori Abalone with Broccoli
- ZTP Japan Golden Amidori Abalone In Collagen Broth – 1 can
- Broccoli florets – 1 handful
- Corn starch mixed with 2 tablespoons water – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon
- Cut broccoli into small florets.
- Blanch broccoli florets in boiling water with a little oil and pinch of salt added for about 2 minutes.
- Remove broccoli florets and drain, then place on serving plate.
- In the meantime, open the can of abalone and pour out the sauce.
- Place the sauce in the pot and bring it to a boil.
- Then add abalone and cook for no more than 2 minutes or it will be tough and rubbery.
- Take abalones out of the pot, leaving the sauce in the pot.
- Lastly, add in the corn starch to thicken the sauce. Stir well and pour sauce over Abalone. Serve immediately.