1. Soak the snow fungus in hot water for 10 minutes. Rinse the snow fungus to get rid of dirt and drip-dry it in a colander.
2. Soak the lotus seeds and pearl barley in hot water for 10 minutes.
3. Cut the pieces surrounding the tough, dark orange center with scissors. Then, cut the pieces into chunks according to your preferred size.
4. Add 3 liters of water to a pot. Add lotus seed, dried lily buds, and pearl barley, and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Add the snow fungus and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Rinse the red dates and longan, put them in the boiling pot, and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add the rock sugar and goji berries and simmer for 15 minutes. You can serve it right after this!